Click to this video!
Daejha Milan, Creator & Organizer of the Adult Film Festival Las Vegas
Hi Daejha, could you tell us what the Adult Film Festival is all about?
AFFLV is the first and only event of its kind! It will be held March 18-19, 2017 at the Erotic Heritage Museum in Las Vegas, NV. AFFLV was established with producers in mind, who have a passion for the Industry and their art. I want people to feel appreciated for their creativity! My objective is to bring like minded people together to celebrate such an amazing Industry.
For those who may want to attend this festival, what types of activities will be available?
We show the adult films that have been submitted throughout the year by producers. There are seminars, Porn Stars, Web Stars, an After Party with Live Band "Fans of Jimmy Century" $15.00 admission fee, a bounce house with girls who will jump with the attendees, an opportunity for fans to take pics with their favorite nude stars and much more! The museum is giving all attendees free entry to the exhibits. (A $40 value) Tickets to is only $35.00.
Why did you think that there was a need to promote and recognize adult films?
With all the tube sites taking over, I felt there was a serious lack of appreciation for those in the Adult Film Industry who still have a passion for their trade and that they deserve to be "thanked" in a day.
I want your opinion on the future of adult filmmaking. It appears that webcamming has become a very big part of this industry for the female performers.
Yes, AVN has definitely seen a flux in camming over the past year. I think people enjoy the live one on one entertainment, in private. I am hoping that the future of Adult Film Making is bright because that will only contribute to what I am doing with and the purpose for having Adult Film Festival LV.
Could you tell us your background in the adult industry?
I was brought into the Industry by Ron Jeremy and Tawny Oceans in January of 1999. I came into the era of the VHS and DVD. I saw the transition of the internet when it killed the DVD. Fortunately for me, I had already been shooting internet content as well as for the big companies when that happened so my transition was painless. I then began producing in 2007 and eventually in 2013 created AFFLV.
What type of response have you received from the adult industry for this event?
Honestly, I've had mixed responses. If I had to put a number to it though I'd say it was 95/5. 95% of the people within the Industry that I have encountered are completely supportive. The other 5% are irrelevant to me because they are not participating in what I'm doing nor are they themselves doing what I am doing. I always say, "You are either with me or you are in my way". I couldn't possibly care less about the negativity of those who are not doing what I'm doing. Carrying on........
Will there be any awards given out for the submitted films?
Yes the winners receive beautiful diamond crystal awards.
Any final thoughts that you would like to leave for our readers or any potential people who could assist you in this event?
For fans who cannot attend AFFLV, no worries. They can purchase a Movie Ticket at (scroll down the home page to tickets) for $10 and view the movies that screened during the film festival as well as our winning screeners!
Looking Forward To Doing Business With You Soon!
Daejha Milan, Creative Director of AFFLV
Interview by Apache Warrior